Our Story

How it all started...

South Side Christian Church opened its doors in 1909.  
Many lives were transformed during the first 93 years of ministry.  
After outgrowing the building and being land-locked, we broke ground at a new location in October of 2001.

Expanding the vision...

We've continued the ministry at our current location - Clover Road Christian Church - since September 2002.  We look forward to the continued transformation of lives through Jesus Christ!

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 9 and 10:30am.